Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Update before I go out.

As you can I see I managed to pour buckets of virtual pink paint on my blog. I wanted a change, but I'm still partial to this layout so this is all I can do - until he manages to draw me a new banner, that is.

I also got rid of the auto-playing music thing and swapped it with a "Song of the Day/Week/Whatever" section that I added in the sidebar. It's better, I think, and I'll spare you guys from the pain of getting some weird music blaring through your speakers, thus earning you some odd stares from your family, co-workers, or whoever ("What the hell is that shit?").

The first Song of the Moment is something that I encountered in *drumroll* Taiko no Tatsujin DS 2, Sousei no Aquarion. I haven't watched the anime yet, and I don't think I'll ever will after I read bits and pieces about it. I read that it's a good show, but its premise just isn't my thing.

I'ma take another shower and go out now, bills bills bills to pay and other household stuff. Being the lady of the house sure does have its own non-perks.

:<

0 comments: